DESIGN A T-SHIRT & TOTE BAG COMPETIOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully:
- The competition is to design a limited edition T-shirt and Tote Bag for Motel Rocks.
- Your information will not be shared with any other third parties outside of Motel Rocks.
- These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition including, without limitation, the route to entry for the Competition and the rules of the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition will run from 21st March 2021 to midnight on 17th April. The closing date for entries is 23:59 GMT 17th April.
- An entrant must enter their details fully on the registration form. Only one entry per person. If under 18, permission must be obtained from a parent or guardian before entering the competition. Each entry form must have the signature, name and date of the authorising parent/guardian if under 18.
- The young person or, if under 18, the young person’s parent or guardian, accepts all these terms and conditions by entering the competition. By entering the competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and by the decisions of the Motel Rocks, which are final in all matters relating to the competition. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- For a chance to win, a completed entry form and design sheet (including parent/guardian authorization if applicable) must be submitted.
- Three winners will be selected from all eligible entries received by 23:59 on the closing date of 17th April.
- The decision of the panel of judges (acting reasonably) will be final.
- Winning entries may be subject to alterations or adjustments by Motel Rocks in order to ensure practicality of use.
- All input provided by the young person and all intellectual property rights therein shall be assigned to Motel Rocks and thereafter be under the full control of Motel Rocks.
- The competition winner will be announced by 20th April. The winner will be notified by email and announced on our social media channels.
- The winning entry will receive:
£200 Motel voucher
Consultation with our design team on how your submission will be translated for print / production
YOUR design will be sold on Motel (in a limited edition run)
Your name will be credited alongside your designs
Attend our London launch activation workshop
- Motel Rocks reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such an event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against Motel Rocks(or any affiliate thereof) and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Motel Rocks (or any affiliate thereof).
- Motel Rocks will provide the winner with details of how their prize can be claimed.
- Motel Rocks decision on any aspect of the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- As far as permitted by law, Motel Rocks shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered by any entrant or the winners in relation to the Competition or the prizes. Motel Rocks will also not be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees incurred by the winner in collecting, using or enjoying the prize won in this Competition.
- Motel Rocks accepts no responsibility for any entry not received for whatever reason.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition and there is no charge for submitting an entry.
- Each entrant agrees to the use of his/her image in any publicity material and each winner agrees to their name being made publicly available. Any personal data relating to any entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- Competition entries cannot be returned by Motel Rocks. It is suggested that entrants make a copy of their entry before submission.
- By submitting an entry, an entrant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- You are providing information to Motel Rocks only. The information provided will be used only for the purpose of this competition, all data will be destroyed after it has served the purpose mentioned in these terms and conditions.