FULL TIME / GRAPHIC DESIGN & CONTENT CREATOR - BALI BASED / 6 MONTH INITIAL CONTRACT
You’ll create everything from cool emails and captivating promotional creative, to current Instagram stories and engaging digital ads. How? With your exceptional skills in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, of course! Through all you do—brainstorming, collaboration, creating designs, and the like—you’ll multitask like a pro and juggle various projects seamlessly.
What you'll do...
- Design a range of branded materials, including on-site experiences, emails, ads, print, and social.
- Help concept seasonal campaign creative direction alongside the Senior Designers.
- Work closely with marketing channel leads to ensure projects are on track
- Be proactive with your projects — strategise with creative partners such as writers, photographers and marketing team members to ensure best possible creative solutions
- Ensure aesthetically consistent, top-notch visual output by giving and receiving constructive criticism in a positive, open manner
- Be an eternal student - continuously evolve your skills and technique though research of current trends and/or taking related classes
- Put your time management skills to good use by completing projects by deadline and with ample time to do revisions as necessary
- Evaluate policies and processes and offer ideas for improvement
- Constantly consider the direction and evolution of the Motel brand and what that means for design
- Content creation for social and web
- A degree in Graphic Design or related major
- 2+ years working in a similar role
- Experience designing for web across multiple channels
- Skills in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Crystal clear understanding of typography, layout, colour theory, and general design
- Intuitive understanding of branding concepts
- Uncanny awareness of current trends in digital design, social media, fashion, and retail communities
- An almost unhealthy passion for great design & fashion
- A+ leadership skills, and a ‘help others,’ service-oriented mentality
- A mastery of multitasking
- An extensive understanding of marketing trends, terms, and strategy
- Superlative written, verbal and visual communication skills