FULL TIME JUNIOR DESIGNER - BALI BASED FOR THE FIRST 6 MONTHS
Do you love Motel & wanna be our next designer? If you are inspired by current trends & youth culture, have a strong sense of style / identity, are a research queen & an ultimate FAS-HUN we need YOU!
What you'll do...
- Researching, developing and designing womenswear ranges including identifying key shapes for the season, good fabric knowledge and building a range which offers new, exciting forward fashion for that generation.
- Reacting to sales information and design commercially relevant fashion forward ranges.
- Sourcing new fabrications, techniques and trimmings. Good knowledge of fabric and fabric mills.
- Working closely with in-house buying teams – researching, developing and creating product, each season.
- Working with the technical team on fits on a weekly basis. Identifying and helping create new silhouette blocks for the department.
- Building relations with suppliers and advising factories on direction, silhouette, construction, key details, fabrics, trimmings and artworks.
- Development trips required.
- Reporting to design manager of the brand.
- Has previous experience designing multi product across womenswear with great jersey knowledge, a great eye for print direction.
- Strong directional handwriting and understanding of the Motel Brand and Customer
- Computer Skills: Photoshop, Adobe, CAD & illustrator
- Willingness to Travel for Supplier meetings and Inspirational purposes. International development travel.
- Lives and breathes fashion and is passionate about the product
- Is super organised, able to use their initiative and to work in a high-pressured environment
- Is able to build great relationships with colleagues across the business and suppliers be a great collaborator.
This position is based in Bali, Indonesia. You must be willing to relocate.
Please send cover letter and full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL TIME JUNIOR FASHION DESIGNER - BALI BASED FOR THE FIRST 6 MONTHS